It worked much better than i thought it would! Plus no harsh bleach fumes! I really liked it & will buy it in the future!
This stuff works so good!!! We had spaghetti for dinner tonight and my 3 year old had his spaghetti all over the place! It was not only all over him, but it was all over the highchair, the floor, the table, and even the walls! But thanks to Lysol Power and Free it made clean up so easy!!! This stuff will stand up to anything!!! It's amazing!!!
Oh my gosh!! Let me tell u about these Lysol cleaners. I liked them both, but the spray was the first cleaner I have used on my bathtub that actually CLEANED it without alot of scrubbing! I just sprayed waited 10 min and wiped it down. It was AWESOME!! Now don't get me wrong I really liked the wipes to but I actually SAW results with the spray!
After using the Lysol Wipes I noticed that my kitchen counter was shining and didn't have a residue like my previous Clorox wipes were leaving and I didn't even know it. The wipes also left a great lingering smell that seemed so fresh and clean. My favorite thing about the Lysol spray was the smell and the shine it left on my shower stall. It was nice not to have that bleach smell and I got the same clean without the bleach in my prior cleaner. The biggest plus was no more damage to my clothes or towels from cleaning with my prior cleaner which contained bleach.
I'm thrilled I was chosen for this campaign because I'm a clean freak. So I've tried a lot of different products in the past. I love love love this product. It's cheap & comes in various forms (sprays, wipes). The SMELL is just great. Your house will smell so clean & pleasant! Without bleach you won't have to open windows when cleaning, & you can rest assured you can clean your kid's rooms or toys while they're in there with you without it harming their little airways! No negatives for me with this product.
I am in love with lysol power and free. It does wonders. Even on tough areas like my bath tub i just spray it let it sit for few minutes and can get soap scum off with little to know scrubbing. The spray is now a must have in my home. And l love that it is getting my house germ free without the harm and smell of bleach. I love my hands dont smell of cleaning product after I clean npw and I dont have to wear rubber gloves anymore. The wipes are nice for quick touch up jobs or small messes like cleaning high chair tray or stove top spills and bathroom sink but I dont like how small the wipes are and for me anyway they dont come out of jar very easy I have to remove lid all the way to get them out. Plus I dont like how much waste it uses throwing them away while with the sprays I can spray than use my cleaning rags and rewash rags after not creating so much waste. So while I will continue buying the spray, after the wipes are used up I would not purchase another bottle of those.
I love this stuff. I have been trying to decrease my use of products with harsh chemicals and bleach (especially after I read about bleach and septic tanks). I had determined I was only going to be able to use vinegar to clean with. But then I got this in the Bzzkit and WOW, I love it. It has a nice but not overpowering smell and it cleans just as good as any other cleaner I have used in the past. I love being able to use it to clean the toilet and not have to worry about the effects on the septic tank. I love that the fumes aren't strong and don't take my breath. I really love that I don't have to rinse stuff off after using it and not have to worry about it. It is great stuff!
Since my son started playing football his helmet always smelt after each practice. Some of the mom's said they would wipe the inside of the helmet with Clorox wipes but I was a little nervous about that since it contains some bleach and that being on my son's head I didn't feel like it was healthy. But then I decided to use the Lysol Power & Free to wipe his helmet and I had no worries because it has no harsh chemicals or fumes. And it no longer smelt either.
I really liked that there were no harsh smells. I get migraines alot from cleaners and this one didn't even give me a headache. I was concerned about how it would be on my wood table but it was just fine however I also used it on my daughter's table (which is cheap pressed wood) and it bubbled up. All in all I think It's a really good product.
After using the spray and wipes I have to say they both clean well but the smell of the spray is overpoweringly of peroxide whereas the wipes have a very pleasant,fresh smell. I will not be using the spray as I found it cleaned the same as my current choice which has a much better smell. I will however be switching to the Lysol Power&Free wipes because they clean as well as the Clorox wipes I usually use but the smell is much better and I will still get the disinfecting that I want.
Load more Sike! There's nothing else to show right now, but check back soon for more great BzzAgent-submitted content.