Improved Brand Opinion and Increased Advocacy:
For those who are fluent in social media HTC’s Windows 7 smartphone speaks your language. The phone features people, photo, music and video hubs that make for easier connections and direct uploads to Facebook while on-the-go. With smooth transitions, easy upload capability and cool built in speakers, HTC hopes to change brand perception and generate reach.
Goal: Increase Awareness, Drive Recommendations, Drive Trial
HTC hoped for consumer engagement and adoption of brand perception while further reaching consumers.
Campaign Strategy: Sample Experience
The campaign included 1,000 T-Mobile or AT&T customers, ranging from 18 to 49 who were not current i-Phone users. Agents were each given a free HTC phone to try out as well as a BzzGuide with a focused activity on product reviews and Facebook and/or Twitter posts.
Results: Reach, High-Volume Activity, Brand Perception
The campaign generated very high Agent activity levels resulting in hundreds of thousands of detailed product conversations.
- Reached 234,000+ people via in-person and digital conversations.
- Each Agent influenced 235 conversations
- Drove activity among core HTC segment: 25-34 year olds; influenced 499 Facebook posts and 651 Tweets
- Increased brand opinion by 36 percentage points
- Increased advocacy levels by 85 percentage points