HTC

Posted by Brian Cavoli on September 2nd, 2010 in ,

Improved Brand Opinion and Increased Advocacy:

For those who are fluent in social media HTC’s Windows 7 smartphone speaks your language. The phone features people, photo, music and video hubs that make for easier connections and direct uploads to Facebook while on-the-go. With smooth transitions, easy upload capability and cool built in speakers, HTC hopes to change brand perception and generate reach.

Goal: Increase Awareness, Drive Recommendations, Drive Trial

HTC hoped for consumer engagement and adoption of brand perception while further reaching consumers.

Campaign Strategy: Sample Experience

The campaign included 1,000 T-Mobile or AT&T customers, ranging from 18 to 49 who were not current i-Phone users. Agents were each given a free HTC phone to try out as well as a BzzGuide with a focused activity on product reviews and Facebook and/or Twitter posts.

Results: Reach, High-Volume Activity, Brand Perception

The campaign generated very high Agent activity levels resulting in hundreds of thousands of detailed product conversations.

Reach

• Reached 234,000+ people via in-person and digital conversations.
  • Each Agent influenced 235 conversations

High-Volume Activity

• Drove activity among core HTC segment: 25-34 year olds; influenced 499 Facebook posts and 651 Tweets

Brand Perception

• Increased brand opinion by 36 percentage points
  • Increased advocacy levels by 85 percentage points
ReTweet

21 Responses to “HTC”

1. Shawnee says:

I was not part of this campaign, but saw that it was on here and decided to leave a quick comment.
    I recently switched to Tmobile, and purchased an HTC radar with the plan. I’ve never been big on iphones, and android devises are either average and affordable, or outstanding and ridiculously expensive… So I did some research on smartphones and discovered the new Windows 7 devices available for select carriers. The HTC radar stood out to me immediately. It’s sturdy, sleek, and SO FAST! Windows 7 is a dream to use, and every aspect of the phone is well designed, period. 10 times better than any iphone or android device I’ve had. I hope that people give Windows 7 a chance so they can get this awesome phone!

2. angie says:

when could you put a campaign of galaxy s 2 smart phone

3. Sonia says:

I have been a T-mobile customer for a few years and would love to be part of this campaign.:)

4. alexis says:

I have been with T-mobile for a few years now and I love it. <3
    I would love to try out the window 7 HTC smart phone.

5. Maureen Sepulveda says:

I have been with Verizon for a while and would interest me to try this one

6. hatch_girl says:

I’ve had t-mobile for years since they were Cingular. I have a basic smart phone but would love to try the HTC and how it works with pc together.

7. JENNIFER COLON says:

sounds like a good new product. I would love to get picked to try it out and pass the word on to ppl I know and love.

8. katherine r says:

The RADAR SUCKS!! do not buy if u use pandora, instagram, or use ur phone as a credit card reader! I can’t so even half of what i want to! Save ur money!!

9. Leigh says:

Would love to be part of this campaign!

10. amanda sweet says:

I have been with ATT/Cingular for years. I would love to try this phone. I am a current blackberry user.

11. Heidy says:

I’ve been a T-Mobile costumer. For m ore than gfive ars,and must say that I absolutely love HTC phones, they are fast, creative and reliable. This is my third phone I’ve purchased and planning on keep purchasing htc. Not surprised with campaign results.

12. Shirl says:

Please let em know how I can sign up to become a Bzz Agent.

13. deontrance says:

could any one
    tell me how exactly do i sign up for a campaign

14. IVE BEEN A ATT MEMBER SINCE BEFORE THE BOUGHT OUT CINGULAR. IVE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE HTC SERIES PHONES. I WOULD BE CURIOUS TO SEE HOW IT COMPARES TO MY CURRENT GALAXY, WHICH I LOOOVE.

15. I had a htc but it was stolen someone gave me an I phone but its not better than my htc and we got into a big debate about it and they said if I prove it they would switch to htc with me but I have not been able to purchase a new htc yet im nothing without my htc your loyal custumer Anthony minter of Cincinnati ohio 1524 elm st zip 45202

16. charlie wilson says:

I don’t have a phone but I have heard a lot of good comments about the phones from htc and I want to see for my self if it is worth a good review

17. Carmen says:

I have always been a user of T-mobile and would love to be a part of the campaign.

18. ELIZABETH says:

I HAVE BEEN WITH TMOBILE FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I WOULD LIKE TO RY THE HTC PNONES

19. Stephanie says:

id love to try and market this product.

20. Jodi Gay says:

I would love to try an HTC I just have a dumb phone because I can not find a smart phone that I know I will like enough to lock into a year contract with Verizon with.

21. chris says:

Windows based phones have a much more powerful system than any android I’ve used. The HTC windows phones run smoothly without any lagging unlike many of the android phones I’ve seen and used.