Driving Truck Sales for Dodge:
With the launch of a newly redesigned truck, Dodge wanted consumers to learn about its capabilities and get others excited about the launch.
Goal: Increase Sales
Through an integrated marketing program, the client used multiple touchpoints to communicate the truck’s value proposition. As part of this plan, BzzAgent created awareness, drove web traffic, and ultimately generated sales for the brand.
Campaign Strategy: Guided Activities, Exclusive Discounts
20,000 Agents across the US who owned a pick-up truck, or who lived in a community with a high percentage of pick-up truck owners were included in the BzzCampaign. They all received a BzzKit that included 5 online sweepstakes decoders, 3 die-cut flyers and 2 brochures as well as 1 branded sticker, a preferred pricing offer and a BzzGuide with vehicle facts and tips on how to spread the word.
The Results: Increased Awareness, Web Traffic, Generated Test Drives and Increased Sales
- Reached nearly 1 million consumers, exceeding the goal set for the program by 17%
- 43% were still Bzzing after the campaign ended, further extending campaign reach
- Strong engagement with online assets (including user-generated video, sweepstakes entry and other product info) seen from both Agents and BzzRecipients
- 30,000 high-quality site visitors resulted in 1,400 registrations to the site
Generated Test Drives and Increased Sales
- 27% of Agents test drove the brand’s truck as a result of the campaign; 41% know at least one person who test drove the brand’s truck as a result of their Bzz
- At least 33 auto/truck sales were directly attributed to the campaign